Bonneville Equipment Company is an indispensable partner to the construction, forestry, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced technologies,
regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Bonneville Equipment supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure,
water, pipeline, minerals, utility, through its full line of Kubota equipment.
- Provide parts support to customers for walk-ins, phone, service department, and online orders. Process, file, expedite and update department paperwork. Coverage for will-call functions in the warehouse.
- ·Assist phone and walk-in customers with parts requests. Research parts issues generate sales orders and quotes using appropriate electronic media. Process invoices and customer returns. Maintain records to document activities.
- Assist service department with parts requests, returns, and inquiries. Document and track activities.
- Assist with cycle counts of inventory, help identify obsolete inventory, and recommend inventory.
- Other duties as assigned to facilitate customer satisfaction, to ensure the achievement of the department's and the company's goals.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years exp with construction equipment and/or automotive parts counter, inventory, purchasing
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, computerized inventory systems, phone skills, pricing systems.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time during the day
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
Parts and Service Pick Up and Delivery Driver (LOCAL)
Our company is expanding and looking for a Parts and Service Pick Up and Delivery Driver!
- Valid CDL Class A preferred
- 2-3 years on-the-job experience
- Strong employment history
- Good driving record
- Must be able to complete physical and drug screen requirements
Additional employer training provided.
We offer medical/dental/Vision/RX, 401(K) with match, Life, holiday, and PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
Journeyman Diesel Mechanic
Utility Equipment Diesel Technician, Reports to the Service Foreman.
- Inspects equipment for proper performance and determines faults and malfunctions.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis: adjust equipment & repair/replace parts components or systems according to the scope of work.
- Tests repaired equipment to ensure proper operational performance
- Commission New Equipment,
- Provide customer training as required.
- Completes accurate time records, technical reports, failure reports etc.
- Stays current with the industry, customer product developments, and technical best practices.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures customer satisfaction within the area of primary responsibility.
- Complies with safety policies and applicable regulatory, customer, or industry requirements.
- Strives to find safer ways for customers to work with Kubota products.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Kubota certified level 2 technician
- 2-3 years related experience with Kubota CE, tractor, and turf equipment
- Excellent troubleshooting ability
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems
- Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to facilitate technical training and impact detailed information.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated, and drive to achieve customer satisfaction goals and targets.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work varied shift schedules, including night shifts and overtime as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $38.00 per hour