Parts and Service Pick Up and Delivery Driver (LOCAL)
Our company is expanding and looking for a Parts and Service Pick Up and Delivery Driver!
- Valid CDL Class A preferred
- 2-3 years on-the-job experience
- Strong employment history
- Good driving record
- Must be able to complete physical and drug screen requirements
Additional employer training provided.
We offer medical/dental/Vision/RX, 401(K) with match, Life, holiday, and PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
ALL LEVELS DIESEL TECHNICIANS WANTED!!! FROM APPRENTICES TO MASTER-LEVEL TECHS!
Utility Equipment Diesel Technicians and Technician Apprentices wanted
(Reports to the Service Foreman)
- Inspects equipment for proper performance and determines faults and malfunctions.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis: adjust equipment & repair/replace parts components or systems according to the scope of work.
- Tests repaired equipment to ensure proper operational performance
- Commission New Equipment,
- Provide customer training as required.
- Completes accurate time records, technical reports, failure reports, etc.
- Stays current with the industry, customer product developments, and technical best practices.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures customer satisfaction within the area of primary responsibility.
- Complies with safety policies and applicable regulatory, customer, or industry requirements.
- Strives to find safer ways for customers to work with Kubota products.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Kubota certified level 2 technician (Master-Level Techs)
- 2-3 years related experience with Kubota CE, tractor, and turf equipment (Master-Level Techs)
- Apprentices receive on the job training and Kubota University education
- Excellent troubleshooting ability
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems
- Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to facilitate technical training and impact detailed information.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated, and driven to achieve customer satisfaction goals and targets.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work varied shift schedules, including overtime as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $38.00 per hour DOE